You are invited to submit abstracts of your scientific work for consideration to Prof. Prem Puri (email@example.com). Abstracts can be submitted on all aspects of pediatric colorectal diseases.
The text must be clear, concise and written in proper English. The contents must not have been previously published. Abstracts should be structured and include:
- Title and affiliations
- A brief introduction stating the purpose of the investigation and its relevance
- A brief description of experimental approaches
Abstracts must be prepared as Word documents
- Word version: MS Word for Windows 2000 (.doc)
- Font: Arial
- Font dimension: 10pt
- Title: the title should be brief and specific; please do not use abbreviations. Use bold font and capital letters.
- Body of the abstract should fit the abstract form, standard A4 sheet. The text must be left justified and single spaced. “Background/Purpose”, “Methods”, “Results”, “Conclusions” must start on a new line (see “Abstract Form”)
- Authors: authors names must be written in plaint font. Authors name must start with the initial(s) to be followed by the second names. The author presenting the abstract at the congress must be underlined. Each author must indicate department, institution, town and country. Please indicate the Email address of the corresponding author at the end (see ”Abstract Form”). In case of more than one affiliation, it is necessary to add superscript numbers to each author name and precede each affiliation with the corresponding superscript number.
- Abbreviations: use standard abbreviations only.
- Template to be added
Deadline for receipt
Abstracts must be submitted by April 15th 2013 to Prof. Prem Puri (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Authors will be notified of acceptance of their abstracts by May 1st 2013.
Manuscript submission and publication
The authors of accepted abstracts may submit manuscripts for consideration for publication in "Pediatric Surgery International". Manuscripts of accepted abstracts should therefore be submitted via email (email@example.com) to Professor Prem Puri (Chief Editor PSI) until 21st of May 2013.